ADVANTAGES OF ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION
1. It is also quite possible to obtain offspring from a valuable infertile male pigeon.
2. Very easy line breeding.
3. A large number of offspring can be bred at a very short period without damaging the breeding pigeons.
4. Through the sperm bank there are several options from top-rated male pigeons and first prize winners in all categories and all price ranges. You compose them yourself, if necessary.
5. The small pigeon flyer attains top-class pigeons in a relatively cheap way.
6. The pigeon remains in the pigeon flyer's possession and can form a surplus value anyway, by involving it as cock-pigeon/sperm donor.
7. A good pigeon can still participate in competitive racing, whereas it can also be involved in breeding, without suffering the slightest damage.
8. As a result of DNA verifications, there is a 100% lineage guarantee, at the same time forming a protection against theft.
9. Having sperm taken from top-rated male pigeons in an artificial way 10 times a year, suffices to obtain the same result as with natural breeding.
10. The deepfrozen sperm of a top-class pigeon will give you certainty for years to breed offspring of a former top-class pigeon as yet, at whatever time!